"Negotiations in hospital workers dispute"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Union officials negotiate with representatives and mediators in a hospital workers dispute. Shown are Barbara Gale, vice-president; Gwen Johnson, organizer, and Henry Nicolas, president. The image was taken before the group began negotiating. Henry Nicolas looks at his watch at midnight as the state strike began.
Title from verso of photograph
- Camp, Don
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Camp, Don. "Negotiations in hospital workers dispute". 1975-06-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30824. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Camp, Don, (1975-06-30) "Negotiations in hospital workers dispute". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30824
- MLA citation style
- Camp, Don. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30824>.