- View Full Item
- Created Date
View of Chattanooga, Tennessee during the Civil War. Shows military encampments, including tents.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Chattanooga, Battle of, Chattanooga, Tenn., 1863
Confederate States of America--History
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
Cities & towns
- Chattanooga (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Chattanooga. 1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/50. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1864) Chattanooga. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/50
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/50>.