Tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113441. 6x8 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. View from head of steps at north end of tunnel which shows water passing out of the pipes and into the viaduct proper, Havana, Cuba, Dec. 1908. Havana-tunnels-tunnel of viaduct"; On recto: "MID 147. 113441"
Photographic reproduction of the tunnel where the water passes from the pipes into the viaduct of the Palatino Reservoir
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Palatino Reservoir (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2723. (Accessed December 10, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Tunnel of the viaduct in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2723
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2723>.