Charles Casassa, S.J., in Board meeting
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Meeting with his board of regents, the Rev. Charles Casassa, SJ, was the last rector-president to administer Loyola under the old system of governance" --Starr, K., Loyola Marymount University 1911-2011.
Title supplied by cataloger.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Loyola Marymount University, Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library
- Department of Archives and Special Collections, William H. Hannon Library, Loyola Marymount University
- College presidents--California--Los Angeles
Casassa, Charles S
Loyola University of Los Angeles
- Materials in the Department of Archives and Special Collections may be subject to copyright. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Loyola Marymount University does not claim ownership of the copyright of any materials in its collections. Please refer to: http://library.lmu.edu/generalinformation/departments/digitallibraryprogram/copyrightandreproductionpolicy/
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Charles Casassa, S.J., in Board meeting. 1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1113. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1955) Charles Casassa, S.J., in Board meeting. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1113
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.lmu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/atrium/id/1113>.