"Hungarian-Americans hold rally at Independence Hall"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Philadelphians of Hungarian extraction gather around placard-carrying Theresa Horvath, eight, of 412 W. Huntingdon Street, during a Freedom Rally sponsored by the Joint Hungarian Action Committee at Independence Hall.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Hungarian Americans
Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Hungarian-Americans hold rally at Independence Hall". 1956-11-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25481. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1956-11-25) "Hungarian-Americans hold rally at Independence Hall". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25481
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25481>.