• Description
  • St. Andrew’s Church was built in 1901 by Dr. Andrew S. Grant, who was resident minister from 1898 until 1930. [Source: http://www.beringia.com/oyt/South%20Dawson.pdf ].
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    3.5 x 5.5 in.
    Scanned from an original photographic postcard using a Microtek ArtixScan 1800f at 110 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005