Victory is a question of stamina
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Text says that victory is a matter of stamina so send wheat, meat, sugar and fats to the servicemen. Illustration shows two men on the battlefield.
Signed "Harvey Dimmi"(?) "No. 11" appears on the bottom left of the poster. Orientation: Vertical.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Food Administration
- Food conservation -- United States
Labor productivity -- United States
World War, 1914-1918 -- Propaganda
War posters, American
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Victory is a question of stamina. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4117. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) Victory is a question of stamina. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4117
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p16002coll9/id/4117>.