YMCA cornerstone dedication
View Full Item
The building was located at the Southwest corner of Adams and Jefferson streets.; The YMCA constructed a new building, at 500 S. Mulberry Street, in 1975.
|Sellers, Otto, 1868-1940|
|Ball State University. University Libraries. Archives and Special Collections|
|Ball State University. University Libraries|
|Young Men's Christian Association (Muncie, Ind.)|
Photographic prints; Photographs; Black and white images
- Chicago citation style
- Sellers, Otto, 1868-1940. YMCA cornerstone dedication. 1913-05-30. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libx.bsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sellers/id/684. (Accessed June 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Sellers, Otto, 1868-1940, (1913-05-30) YMCA cornerstone dedication. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libx.bsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sellers/id/684
- MLA citation style
- Sellers, Otto, 1868-1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libx.bsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sellers/id/684>.