- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1580 - 1651
Pt. 2 edited by Scipione Ammirato the younger.
Pt. 2 has imprint: Firenze, Per Amadore Massi da Furli, 1651.
Sig. Aa₁ of pt. 2 is a cancel leaf. The two prelim. leaves(t.p. and dedication) of pt. 2 are also presumably cancelssince they are on paper like that of Aa₁ rather than that of the rest of the volume and since the register calls for6 rather than 2 prelim. leaves.
Imperfect: p. 143-146 of pt. 2 mutilated, p. 175-178 wanting.
- Ammirato, Scipione (1531-1601)
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Rare Book Division. The New York Public Library
- Appresso Giorgio Marescotti
- Naples (Kingdom)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Ammirato, Scipione (1531-1601). Family Tree. 1580 - 1651. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/a16fb142-2303-4877-e040-e00a180678a8. (Accessed August 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Ammirato, Scipione (1531-1601), (1580 - 1651) Family Tree. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/a16fb142-2303-4877-e040-e00a180678a8
- MLA citation style
- Ammirato, Scipione (1531-1601). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/a16fb142-2303-4877-e040-e00a180678a8>.