Written history of Marcella Weber and John Kinsella family of Merna, Illinois
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1938 - 1989
Written family history by Diane Kinsella Yeagle of her parents beginning with the marriage of Marcella Weber to John Kinsella on Feb. 17, 1938 at St. Patrick's Church of Merna, Illinois. They lived in a home next to the Merna Tap. The history details their family life, their children, their daily activities, family chores and their Merna neighbors.
Marcella Weber and John Kinsella Family History in Merna, Illinois By Diane Yeagle Marcella Weber and John Kinsella were married at St. Patrick's Church in Merna, Illinois on February 17, 1938. They resided at their home in Merna until their deaths in 1988 and 1989. The two story frame home is still occupied today and is located next to the Merna Tavern. My parents were required to buy both properties in order to obtain their lovely home. Owning ...
- Contributing Institution
- Towanda Area Historical Society/Towanda District Library
- The images in the Towanda Area Historical Society digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited, without permission. Questions may be directed to the historical society at email@example.com or through the Towanda Illinois District Library at (309)728-2176.
- Chicago citation style
- Written history of Marcella Weber and John Kinsella family of Merna, Illinois. 1938 - 1989. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/1113. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1938 - 1989) Written history of Marcella Weber and John Kinsella family of Merna, Illinois. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/1113
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/tdl/id/1113>.