Aviation Corporation sales $640 millions
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Short clipping from the Vultee Volunteer that states the annual report released by the Aviation Corporation accounts for $640,000,000 worth of war goods produced by Avco and its associated companies, including Vultee. The report also reveals that the companies have "a backlog of orders exceeding $2.5 billion.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Vultee Volunteer
- World War 1939-1945
World War 1939-1945--War Work--Tennessee
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Aviation Corporation sales $640 millions. 1943-04-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1193. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-04-02) Aviation Corporation sales $640 millions. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1193
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1193>.