Raymond family and others in front of 314 Seventh Street, Petaluma, California, 1920
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Back row, from left to right: I. B. Raymond, Minnie Penrod Raymond, Charles E. Raymond, Edith Raymond, Herbert Cochrane, Ethel Raymond, Oliver P. (Percy) Wheeler, May Raymond, Sarah Smith Raymond, Edgar Raymond. Front row, seated from left to right: Henry Raymond, Roy Raymond, Emma Dies Raymond (striped sweater), and Vera Raymond. Herbert Cochrane and Oliver Wheeler are wearing their Army uniforms. The steps of the house are visible behind the group.
314 Seventh Street was the home of Edgar and Sarah Raymond. "1920" was written on original.
Title supplied by cataloger
Print created from scan of original print on January 20, 2010
Although someone has written 1920 on the photograph, the scrapbook from which it was taken had a caption saying that the photograph was taken on Christmas, 1918.
Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2010-2011)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program
High resolution master image (600ppi)
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Raymond, Ira Burnside, 1867-1943
Raymond, Minnie Penrod, 1871-1934
Raymond, Charles E., 1897-1988
Cochrane, Herbert, 1896-1960
Raymond, Ethel, 1896-1999
Wheeler, Oliver Percival, 1894-1985
Raymond, May E., 1877-1950
Raymond, Sarah Smith, 1841
Raymond family--Homes and haunts
- United States
314 Seventh Street, Petaluma, California
- Black & whiteNone
- Owned by Sonoma County Library.
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
- Chicago citation style
- Raymond family and others in front of 314 Seventh Street, Petaluma, California, 1920. 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/18028. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1920) Raymond family and others in front of 314 Seventh Street, Petaluma, California, 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/18028
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/18028>.