Charles Anderson grocery store
- View Full Image
- Created Date
- Charles Anderson and his wife, Marnie, and his daughter, Beatrice, stand in front of the Anderson Grocery store. The sign on the store reads "Charles Anderson--Cash Grocery." The store was located at 900 West Berrien Street in Galesburg, Illinois. The building is one story with two large picture windows flanking a center door. The man's apron is stamped "Laurel Flour Leads.
- Contributing Institution
- Knox College
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Charles Anderson grocery store. 1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/1. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1934) Charles Anderson grocery store. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/1
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/knx_strug/id/1>.