- View Full Item
- Created Date
A photograph of attendees in a hotel room. Recorded number on the back side of the photograph: "101295-137."
color, 3.5 x 5 inches
The Henry Y. Ikemoto Collection contains correspondence, photographs, articles, chronologies, rosters, books, booklets, programs, reunion yearbook, and album. It depicts Americans of Japanese ancestry’s military service, mainly Anti-Tank Company, 100th Infantry Battalion, 442nd Regimental Combat Team, and Military Intelligence Service. It also describes activities by organizations and reunions of Japanese American veterans and the Rohwer incarceration camp.
- Kaku, Hiroshi: Photographer
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Military service--Veterans' organizations
World War II--Military service
World War II--Military service--100th Infantry Battalion
World War II--Military service--Airborne troop
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when the copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission.
- Chicago citation style
- Kaku, Hiroshi: Photographer. Mini-reunion, room. 1995-10-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/7931. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Kaku, Hiroshi: Photographer, (1995-10-12) Mini-reunion, room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/7931
- MLA citation style
- Kaku, Hiroshi: Photographer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/7931>.