Members of Company 2919, Civilian Conservation Corps, at Camp Lower Cispus, Randle, ca. 1937
Randle is a community on the Cowlitz River in the Big Bottom country eighteen miles east of Morton in east central Lewis County. It was named for James Randle of the Randle Lumber Company, who founded the town in 1886 by establishing a sawmill. It is the northern gateway to Mount Saint Helens National Volcanic Monument.
11 x 14 in.
Silver gelatin, b/w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x512 ppi. 2003