Pennsylvania Bulletin (November 13, 1976)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The Pennsylvania bulletin is the official gazette of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It contains notices, regulations and other documents filed with the Legislative Reference Bureau...and supplements the Pennsylvania code.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- State Library of Pennsylvania
- Supporting Institution
- POWER Library as sponsor and HSLC as maintainer
- Tariff-Delegated legislation -- Pennsylvania -- Periodicals
Administrative law -- Pennsylvania -- Periodicals
- Digital images copyright State Library of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved. May be used for educational purposes as long as credit statement is included. For all other uses, contact the State Library of Pennsylvania, Director's Office, 607 South Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17120-0600. Phone: (717) 783-5969.
- Chicago citation style
- Pennsylvania Bulletin (November 13, 1976). 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/slppadocs/id/53737. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1970) Pennsylvania Bulletin (November 13, 1976). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/slppadocs/id/53737
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.powerlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/slppadocs/id/53737>.