The Upmann Cigar factory in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113385. 4x5 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. View to the north from station of Western Railway, showing the Upmann Cigar factory, Calabazar, Cuba, Jan. 1909 - M.I.D 289. Calabazar-Factory-Cigar Factory"; On recto: "113385. MID-289"
View of the driveway and entrance to the H. Upmann Cigar factory in Havana, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- The Upmann Cigar factory in Havana, Cuba. 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2502. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909) The Upmann Cigar factory in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2502
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2502>.