- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hand-colored engraving by James Sowerby; published by Dr. Woodville.
Origanum vulgare, commonly known as oregano or wild marjoram.
- Sowerby, James, 1757-1822
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Sowerby, James, 1757-1822. Origanum vulgare. 1792. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2044. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Sowerby, James, 1757-1822, (1792) Origanum vulgare. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2044
- MLA citation style
- Sowerby, James, 1757-1822. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/2044>.