Report of mayor's bi-racial committee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The committee recommends that merchants, student demonstrators, and the public at large consider the proposed plan in the interest of promoting peace and reducing racial tension.This type-written copy of the report of the mayor's bi-racial committee is among a number of documents including reports, correspondence and notes collected or written by reporter and journalist, Fred Travis.
- Mayor Ben West's Bi-Racial Commission
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights demonstrations - Tennessee - Nashville
African Americans - Civil rights - Tennessee - Nashville
Sit-ins (Civil rights)
Civil rights movements
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Mayor Ben West's Bi-Racial Commission. Report of mayor's bi-racial committee. 1960-04-05. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/966. (Accessed November 21, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Mayor Ben West's Bi-Racial Commission, (1960-04-05) Report of mayor's bi-racial committee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/966
- MLA citation style
- Mayor Ben West's Bi-Racial Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/966>.