• Creator
  • Harry Lemen, photograper; Eastman-Kodak Brownie Camera No. 2C model A, with No. 130 film
  • Created Date
  • 1927
  • Description
  • By 1917 Walter C. Mundt, Sr. moved his candy shop from 319 West Second Street to the Main Street location. The sign over the door read "W. Mundt and Sons" and after Mr. Mundt's death in 1927 the family continued the business. In 1933 it became known as "Betty Mundt's Candies" and from here Betty Mundt sold her famous "fish" candy until 1966.
  • Format
  • negative