Mr. Kako Murosako
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Oral history interview with Mr. Kako Murosako. Information on the oral history project is found in: csuf_stp_0012A; Glossary in: csuf_stp_0014.
22 pages, 21.5 x 28 cm, typescript
A Japanese American oral history project undertaken in 1979-1980, funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities and archived at the Fresno County Public Library.
- Murosako, Kako: interviewee
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- Reflections on the past
Industry and employment--Journalism
Industry and employment--Small business
Religion and churches--Buddhism
Community activities--Associations and organizations--Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America
Race and racism--Discrimination
Industry and employment--Agriculture--Chick sexing
World War II--Pearl Harbor and aftermath--Arrests, searches, and seizures
Industry and employment--Photography
World War II--Non-Incarcerated Japanese Americans--'Voluntary evacuation
Identity and values--Nisei
Community activities--Associations and organizations--Japanese American Citizens League
- Copyright has not been transferred to California State University, Fresno.
- Chicago citation style
- Murosako, Kako: interviewee. Mr. Kako Murosako. 1980-09-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11386. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Murosako, Kako: interviewee, (1980-09-27) Mr. Kako Murosako. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11386
- MLA citation style
- Murosako, Kako: interviewee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11386>.