Andrew Jackson portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Andrew Jackson (1767-1845). Engraving by H. B. Hall from a painting by Vanderlyn in the City Hall, New York. Portrayed young, in military attire. Portrait from waist up, right hand grasping sabor. From "Life of Andrew Jackson, Volume 2," by James Parton.
- Hall, H. B
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845. Works. 1986
Southern States--History--War of 1812
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Hall, H. B. Andrew Jackson portrait. 1888. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/116. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Hall, H. B, (1888) Andrew Jackson portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/116
- MLA citation style
- Hall, H. B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/116>.