"Chains come off as highway conditions improve"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
As the snow disappears on heavily-traveled roads, two motorists remove chains at Twenty-second Street and the Parkway.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Twenty-Second Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Benjamin Franklin Parkway (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Chains come off as highway conditions improve". 1958-02-20. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45784. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1958-02-20) "Chains come off as highway conditions improve". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45784
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/45784>.