Dam across the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "106184. 8x10 copy. Havana, Cuba, about 1900. Dam across Almendares River to supply Zanja Real. Source unknown. Havana - Dam"; On recto: "38x 06184. Dam across Almendares River to supply the Zanja Real. May 17, 1900"; Almendares River supplied the Zanja Real aqueduct.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Dam across the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2519. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1900) Dam across the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2519
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2519>.