• Creator
  • Gladson, Gene
  • Publisher
  • Indiana. Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
  • Description
  • This image shows the auditorium. The Grand Army of the Republic built the opera house as a memorial to Civil War Veterans. The building is on the Natioinal Register of Historic Places. 1893.
  • Format
  • slide
  • Rights
  • Photo credit: Indiana State Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation