A Trip to Fort Caroline
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Compiled by workers of the Writers' Program of the Work Projects Administration in the State of Florida.
- Contributing Institution
- Florida Memory
- Fort Caroline (Jacksonville, Fla.)
St. Johns River (Fla.)
San Mateo (Putnam County, Fla.)--History
Ribaut, Jean, approximately 1520-1565
LaudonnieÌ€re, ReneÌ Goulaine de. Foothold in Florida
MeneÌndez, Pedro de Aviles
Matanzas Inlet (Fla.)
De Gourgues, Dominique, 1530?-1593
- Travelogue storybooks
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- A Trip to Fort Caroline. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181547. (Accessed March 24, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940) A Trip to Fort Caroline. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181547
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/181547>.