"Phillies' Ashburn Is Safe By Inches"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Chicago Cub first baseman Ed Waitkus attempts to field ball underneath pitcher Bob McCall while Phils' Richie Ashburn tags first base and umpire Butch Henline observes.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Chicago Cubs (Baseball team) (Baseball team)
Philadelphia Phillies (Baseball team)
Waitkus, Eddie, 1919-1972
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Phillies' Ashburn Is Safe By Inches". 1949-06-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/33544. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1949-06-02) "Phillies' Ashburn Is Safe By Inches". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/33544
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/33544>.