Great Smoky Mountains National Park Dedication Ceremony
- View Full Item
- Created Date
President Franklin D. Roosevelt speaking at the dedication ceremony for the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Pictured are Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, U.S. Senator Kenneth McKellar, Secretary of the Interior Harold Ickes, and Governor Prentice Cooper.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Monuments & memorials
National parks & reserves
- Gatlinburg (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park Dedication Ceremony. 1940-09-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/31. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1940-09-02) Great Smoky Mountains National Park Dedication Ceremony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/31
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/31>.