Floodgate on the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113390. 4x5 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Intake of the Zanja Real, old water supply, on the Almendares River, Jan. 1909. M.I.D. 208. Havana - Water supply"; On recto: "MID-208. 113390"; Floodgate on the Almendares River was used to supply water to the Zanja Real in Havana, Cuba
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Floodgate on the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba. 1909-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2770. (Accessed June 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1909-01) Floodgate on the Almendares River in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2770
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2770>.