Man bleeding from a back wound
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Woodcut printed by Johann Grüninger, artist unknown.
A seated man with a bleeding wound on his back. A teacher and two students stand looking at him, and a landscape with buildings can be seen in the background.
A composite image, with the left side also appearing in other prints by Grüninger.
Title from Schramm.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Man bleeding from a back wound. 1497. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1733. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1497) Man bleeding from a back wound. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1733
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1733>.