- View Full Item
- Created Date
Woodcut printed by Pierre Le Caron, artist unknown.
Lapdano possibly represents Labdanum, also called ladanum or ladan, a sticky brown resin obtained from the shrubs Cistus ladanifer and Cistus creticus, species of rockrose.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- De lapdano,Laudano. 1498?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1099. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1498?) De lapdano,Laudano. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1099
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1099>.