Homes owned by Octavia Hill Association
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Circa: 1897-1906
Three children stand against a wall in an area of courtyard houses. Another figure is seen in the archway of the yard. Floor of yard is brick with a reservoir running out past the archway to the street. Some loose bricks on right side of ground. Wood fences on left side. Front doors and steps of two houses visible on left and right edge. Second and third story windows over courtyard entrance.
- Jenks, Helen C
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
Children and adults
- Octavia Hill Association (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Philadelphia, Pa.--Buildings, structures, etc.
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, contact: Temple University Libraries, Special Collections Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257.
- Chicago citation style
- Jenks, Helen C. Homes owned by Octavia Hill Association. Circa: 1897-1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/4065. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Jenks, Helen C, (Circa: 1897-1906) Homes owned by Octavia Hill Association. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/4065
- MLA citation style
- Jenks, Helen C. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll13/id/4065>.