- View Full Item
- Created Date
This snowy view, looking east on Bolton Road, shows the Humphrey Bridge with the electric car track in the foreground. Eugene V. R. Thayer had the track diverted to prevent electric cars from passing in front of the Thayer estates on Main Street on their way from Lancaster Center to South Lancaster.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Humphrey Bridge. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d85w. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Humphrey Bridge. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d85w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d85w>.