"Pro-Irish demonstrate at British ships"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Demonstrators led by the Philadelphia branch of the Irish Republican Army parade in front of the HMS Alacrity at Penn's Landing, where three British frigates are docked. About 150 demonstrators staged a two-hour protest yesterday evening in front of the warships."
- Govan, Thaddeus, Jr
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Penn's Landing (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Irish Republican Army (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- South Christopher Columbus Boulevard and Chestnut Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Govan, Thaddeus, Jr. "Pro-Irish demonstrate at British ships". 1979-08-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60914. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Govan, Thaddeus, Jr, (1979-08-31) "Pro-Irish demonstrate at British ships". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60914
- MLA citation style
- Govan, Thaddeus, Jr. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/60914>.