Green River Hot Springs Hotel, Hot Springs, Washington, ca. 1910
Hot Springs, Washington, is located at the juncture of the Green River and Champion Creek. The town was originally called Kendon, but the name was changed to Hot Springs when a hotel and bathhouse were built at nearby springs.This lithographic postcard, postmarked 1910, shows the Green River Hot Springs Hotel at Hot Springs, Washington. Logging activities have cleared the land behind the hotel.
Scanned from copy negative using Epson Expression 10000XL as 4350 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color, resized to 700 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop CS4, JPEG quality measurement 5
- All Rights Reserved