Suzzallo Library under construction and viewed from the east, University of Washington, Seattle, ca. 1930
The west wing of the library was built in 1926, and the southeast wing was added in 1935. It is named for Henry Suzzallo, president of the university from 1915 to 1926 and designed by architects Bebb and Gould.Todd 14883.
8 x 10 in.
A photographic print was scanned as a 3000 pixels high TIFF image in 8-bit grayscale, resized to 600 pixels in height and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3