- View Full Item
- Created Date
View shows the deteriorating buildings of the Caribou mine, Boulder County, Colorado. Boilers, flywheels, and other debris are scattered between buildings.
- Price, Charles S
- Plains to Peaks Collective
- Contributing Institution
- Denver Public Library
- Mine buildings--Colorado--Boulder County
Boulder County (Colo.)
Caribou Shaft (Boulder County, Colo.)
Abandoned buildings--Colorado--Boulder County
- Boulder County (Colo.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Price, Charles S. Caribou mill. [1920-1940?]. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/14086. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Price, Charles S, ([1920-1940?]) Caribou mill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/14086
- MLA citation style
- Price, Charles S. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16079.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15330coll22/id/14086>.