"Independence Hall restoration"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pix [sic] shows one of the columns alongside the main entrance to the Hall with it's huge separation down the middle which is being tended to by Joseph C. Silberholz, Carpenter on the job,and who is in charge of the repairing."
- Montone, Frank P
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Historic sites--Conservation and restoration
United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783
Independence Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Silberholz, Joseph C
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Montone, Frank P. "Independence Hall restoration". 1957-01-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25487. (Accessed September 24, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Montone, Frank P, (1957-01-08) "Independence Hall restoration". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25487
- MLA citation style
- Montone, Frank P. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/25487>.