State Street, 299 S., Folder 1174, Sheet 1
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lytton and Sons Department Store, 335 S. State Street (14 E. Jackson Blvd.)
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Photographic prints
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- State Street, 299 S., Folder 1174, Sheet 1. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27847. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1890) State Street, 299 S., Folder 1174, Sheet 1. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27847
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27847>.