Settlement House children eating treats during outing, Seattle, Washington, ca. 1910-1920
- ca. 1910-1920
A neighborhood center for Jewish immigrants, Settlement House was founded in 1906 by the Seattle Section of the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW). Settlement House was renamed Neighborhood House in 1947.Handwritten on verso: Eva Stusser - right.Note from donor file: Settlement House groups. Eva Stusser is woman to the right wearing a hat.PH Coll 1167.7.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2010