Charts on civil rights court cases
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two charts discussing civil rights court cases; taken from an article by John P. Frank, titled "The United States Supreme Court," from a 1947 issue of "University of Chicago Law Review."
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
- W. E. B. Du Bois Papers
- Charts (graphic documents)ExcerptsManuscripts
- All rights for this document are held by the David Graham Du Bois Trust. Requests to publish, redistribute, or replicate this material should be addressed to Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries.
Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Charts on civil rights court cases. 1947-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums312-b116-i303. (Accessed May 27, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1947-02) Charts on civil rights court cases. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums312-b116-i303
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://credo.library.umass.edu/view/full/mums312-b116-i303>.