Pauline Revere Thayer
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pauline Revere Thayer (1862-1934) great-granddaughter of Paul Revere and second wife of Nathaniel Thayer III, lived in the Homestead for many years after her husband inherited it. Known for her many philanthropic endeavors, she was the "acknowledged leader of Boston society" in her day. Nathaniel Thayer III and Pauline Revere Thayer also maintained a home called Edgemere on Bellevue Avenue in Newport, Rhode Island. The photograph is from Famous Families of Massachusetts, by Mary Caroline Crawford. It was used with permission.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Little, Brown and Company
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- PhotographsPortrait photographs
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Pauline Revere Thayer. 1892-1934. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m03n. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1892-1934) Pauline Revere Thayer. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m03n
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871m03n>.