Factory group using library collection at noon, Hennepin County Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Beginning in 1905, the Minneapolis Public Library supplied 45 book stations located in factories and businesses to provide service to workers who might find it difficult to get to the Central or branch libraries. Minneapolis Public Library was founded in 1885 and merged with Hennepin County Library in 2008.
- Black-and-white photographs
- This work is made available by the Hennepin County Library under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0 license (CC BY-NC).