Unknown group of men
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Unknown group of men. Gelatin silver print, [ca. 1880?]. Image depicts a group of five men sitting and standing around a table covered with a dark, bordered drape. The man seated on the far left has a mustache, wears a dark suit and sits with his arms crossed in front of him. The man standing next to him (second from left) is clean-shaven but has long sideburns. He wears a dark suit and has placed his left hand through his suit jacket on his heart. The man seated in the center has a full beard and wears a three-piece light-colored suit. The man standing next to him (second from the right) is clean-shaven, and wears a dark suit; he stands with his arms folded across his chest. The man on the far right is seated, and leans his left arm on another drape-covered small table. He wears a dark jacket and light pants, and has a full beard. The table in the center has a dark drape with a border; on top of the table is a ledger of some sort. These men are presumably the officers of a business, but who and what is unknown. 48 x 38.5 cm. (w/out mount); 60.5 x 50.5 cm. (w/mount). Copy A.
Courtesy of American Textile History Museum, Lowell, MA
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- American Textile History Museum
- PhotographsGelatin silver printsPortrait photographsGroup portraits
- Rights status not evaluated; contact American Textile History Museum for further information. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown group of men. 1880. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/2r36vb65x. (Accessed July 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1880) Unknown group of men. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/2r36vb65x
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/2r36vb65x>.