Pier and wharf Luz in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113484. 3x10 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. A pier at Luz Wharf, Havana Harbor, Cuba, May 1908. M.I.D. 86. Havana-Harbors-Havana Harbor"; On recto: "113484"
Photographic reproduction of the Pier and wharf Luz in Havana, Cuba. There are people on ships and on the pier
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Panoramic photographsPhotographsReproductions
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Pier and wharf Luz in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2524. (Accessed May 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Pier and wharf Luz in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2524
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2524>.