William Carroll portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
William Carroll (1788-1844). Portrait, Carroll wears a black coat with a white shirt.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Carroll, William, 1788-1844
Carroll, William, 1788-1844
Tennessee. Office of the Governor
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- William Carroll portrait. 1843. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/66. (Accessed October 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1843) William Carroll portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/66
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/66>.