Nederlandsche Stoomkoffiebrandery Antwerpen
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This is one of twenty-two cards in the collection for this business. Van Leckwyck, in addition to coffee, distributed the Australian bouillon, "Ship Brand" meat extract. Many of this set feature children, flowers or natural landscapes.
- Van Leckwyck & Cie., Anvers
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Bryn Mawr College
Exposition universelle d'Anvers (1894)
- Please cite Bryn Mawr College Special Collections when using this image file. High-quality scans of materials in the collection are offered for research, publication, and commercial use at the discretion of Bryn Mawr College. Please see: http://www.brynmawr.edu/library/speccoll/repros/ for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Van Leckwyck & Cie., Anvers. Nederlandsche Stoomkoffiebrandery Antwerpen. 1895-1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://triptych.brynmawr.edu/cdm/ref/collection/BMC_AdvertisingCards/id/494. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Van Leckwyck & Cie., Anvers, (1895-1910) Nederlandsche Stoomkoffiebrandery Antwerpen. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://triptych.brynmawr.edu/cdm/ref/collection/BMC_AdvertisingCards/id/494
- MLA citation style
- Van Leckwyck & Cie., Anvers. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://triptych.brynmawr.edu/cdm/ref/collection/BMC_AdvertisingCards/id/494>.