Unidentified soldier waving to crowd during celebration
- View Full Item
United States. Army; 30th Division; Field Artillery
This is an undated photograph of an unidentified soldier in uniform, possibly Col. Luke Lea, waving to a crowd in an unidentified location. He appears to be wearing a 30th Division patch and a field artillery collar pin Several other identified soldiers are pictured in the crowd including another soldier also wearing a 30th Division patch and an unidentifed military decoration. Note attached reads ""Came to this desk without name or any indentification.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- World War, 1914-1918--Photographs
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
Monuments & memorials
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unidentified soldier waving to crowd during celebration. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/12611. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Unidentified soldier waving to crowd during celebration. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/12611
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/12611>.