Thomas Howe house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Built in 1809, this large Federal-style house with brick ends was located on North Main Street. The original owner maintained a store and icehouse nearby. In 1817, he sold his home and store to Levi Lewis, who continued to run the business. The store and icehouse have since been razed.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Lodging houses
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Thomas Howe house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d23w. (Accessed December 9, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Thomas Howe house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d23w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d23w>.