Originally called Millbrook, the circa 1833 plantation house was built by Andrew Johnstone, who renamed his plantation, Annandale, to honor his Scottish ancestors. The plantation passed to the Trenholm, Hazzard and Reeves families before it passed to the current owners. Today, the plantation is know by its former name, Millbrook.
- Digital Image copyright 2013, the Georgetown County Library. All rights reserved. For more information contact the library at 405 Cleland Street, Georgetown, SC 29440.